Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why a blog?

I have been thinking that it would be great to have a journal. I am not sure why, I am not a journal-er but I have been feeling a need to write. I thought a blog could be a good way to get some thoughts out and "on paper," its a lot cooler than a journal, and it could let other people in on my life if they choose. Sometimes it is helpful to write out what you are feeling and thinking. I also am writing a letter, review, etc., for IV. It usually takes me forever to articulate a thought in my head and for it to make sense "on paper." I thought this could be a great place for me to simply practice writing. I'll admit, I'm a verbal processor. This blog may not always be pretty and the structure maybe confusing. Stories may not always make sense but hopefully over time the writings will be a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment